1. Navigate to the Library page and click on Local Music
2. Click on the 'Local Music' drop-down menu
3. Select your preferred filter - Download or Other sources (Songs on your device and not downloaded from Boomplay)
4. All done! You can always repeat this step to return to the original filter (All) or any filter of your choice.
1. You can also view all your Boomplay Downloads directly from the Download section of the Library page.
2. The Downloaded songs are identified with a Crown icon beside them. A Crown in golden color means you have an active Boomplay subscription and a Dull Crown means your Boomplay subscription has expired.
Hence, you would only be able to stream these songs.