You can create a playlist for your listening pleasure as long as you are signed into the app.
How To Create A Playlist
1. Navigate to the Library section from the menu option, and tap ‘My Playlists’
2. Tap the '+ New Playlist' icon to create a new playlist
3. Input you preferred title for the playlist and tap ‘Ok’
If you would like your playlist to be private, turn on the 'Set as Private' button. This means no one can view the playlist besides you. If you leave it off, other users can listen to them as well.
4. Tap 'Add Music'
5. You would be directed to the 'Add Music' page. Select the songs (from local music or any section you desire) you would like to add and the Tap ‘Done’ once you have added all the intended songs.
How To Edit A Playlist
1. Navigate to ‘My Playlist’ section and expand the playlist to be edited
2. Tap the Edit icon
3. Tap the '+' Add Music icon to add new songs to the playlist OR select the songs you want to delete from the list, then tap 'Remove Selected' and tap 'Done'
4. To re-order the position of the songs in the playlist, long-press the 'Three line icon' beside any song and move upwards or downwards. Then tap 'Done'
5. To change the name of the playlist, or change the default image of the playlist, Tap the selected section and make the changes. The tap 'Done'
How To Share A Playlist
1. Select the playlist you would like to share
2. Tap the Share icon
3. Select your preferred option of sharing and follow the prompts
4. All done!